Updating M3i Zero to support latest 3ds v4.5Posted by gamekool admin
Yeah, M3 team just released the updated patch for 3ds v4.5, it has been a long time waiting for their news.
How to update M3i Zero to support latest 3ds system?
- Download M3i zero core, unzip it, put the“System” files into the root of your SD card.
- Download updated patch M3i Zero GMP-Z003 Updater Plus 450HW and M3i Zero Core data file V4.5.0, unzip them,open the folder and then you will get two files “F_CORE” and “M3GUpdaterPlus_450HW.nds”, copy them into the root of your SD card.
- Insert the SD card and M3i Zero card into your console (NDS/NDSL or NDSi(XL)).
- Power on it. Select the “M3GUpdaterPlus_450HW.nds” file, then press A.
- Follow the instructions on the screen or press “start” twice to start the updated process.
- After that, you will see
- After completing the process, you may unplug the M3i Zero, and use the Power Supply Cable to upgrade “Core data file V4.5.0″. (Friendly Notice : please insert the power supply cable with your m3i zero in right direction before connecting compture to upgrade “Core data file V4.5.0″.After connect PC,your m3i zero will turn on red light then turn off , you can unplug it 15 seconds . )
- Insert your m3i zero into your 3ds v4.5, Power it, if you get the following icon, it means you have flashed your m3i zero successfully.
Where to buy m3i zero? Choosing the official reliable one.