There are lots of handhelds that are meant for homebrew such as the Dingoo, GP2X, Open Pandora, and many others. And then there are handhelds that are not meant for homebrew but got hacked into for it to run homebrews such as the Nintendo DS and Sony PSP. The Dingoo is a great homebrew console because you can just buy it and put in your emulators and homebrew right into it without hacking, but the official support for the Dingoo is terrible so it relies on unofficial support. The emulators for the Dingoo are really great because they have tons of emulators such as GBA, SNES, and many others. The GP2X is slacking in the emulators department because they don’t work as good as the Dingoos, and has terrible controls. The Open-Pandora is probably the best for emulators it could emulate all those systems and even Nintendo 64 and PSX. The problem with Open-Pandora is that its really expensive and hard to find since not a lot of shops sell it, there are also not too many of them. The Sony PSP is probably the best console for emulators it could play all those systems and could also play about %99 of all PSX games and some Nintendo 64 games. The thing with the PSP is that you need to hack it for it to run these unlicensed software. I still recommend the PSP to be your system for emulation purposes. The Nintendo DS couldn’t ever compete with these systems because there weren’t a lot of emulators for the DS such as GBA, a good SNES emulator, and some others. But now the Supercard DStwo is released and we got ourselves a GBA emulator, we are getting ourselves a good working SNES emulator soon. The DS couldn’t compete before because it just wasn’t strong enough to run all these emulators, but now with the Supercard DStwo we can get new emulators because of the extra CPU in it. Soon the Supercard team will release the SDK for the DStwo so people can develop different homebrew and emulators for it. I think the DS can now compete with those other systems and be a good system for emulation.
- Flahcart News (83)
- Flashcart Repairing (5)
- Flashcart Reviews (13)
- Gamekool Moves (9)
- iPod iPhone iPad (13)
- Kool Stuff (10)
- Multi Console News (20)
- Product News (24)
- R4i Gold 3DS (r4ids.cn) WOOD Firmware 1.60 Released
- An Amazing Stuff to Solve all R4i Gold 3DS Users’ Troubles of Updating – R4i Gold Updater
- 3DS Rom Cards Released? GateWay-3DS Hope It’s True
- Awesome! Install MultiMan Themes via PKG
- Which Next-Gen Console You Prefer?
- “XBOX ONE” News –The Conference Finished!
- Wood R4 v1.59 Released ! Speed The Card Up !
- The Non-RTS 3DS Card from R4i-SDHC Team Will Stop Producing!
- Buy the newest Mobile Power Bank in Gamekool!
- The Ace Wood Team has released the Newest AOS V2.10
- We have the latest R-Sim 8 Unlock Sim for iPhone 4s/5 now!
- Newest wood V1.52 for R4isdhc Dual-Core flashcart has released!
- Buy the Big capacity Mobile Power in Gamekool!
- R4i-sdhc silver cart(r4isdhc.com) has released e new firmware!
- The Ace 3DS Plus has released the new kernel AOS V2.09 officially!
- The 3DS updates to V5.1.0-10 !
- Promotion for Ace 3DS PLUS !!!
- Buy The New Android 4.1 TV Box in Gamekool!
- Follow-ups! R4i-sdhc 3DS cards can be compatible to the 3DS V5.0.0-10 with new Firmware!
- The new Firmware 3DS V5.0.0-10 has released!
R4i gold 3ds
R4i gold 3ds supports 3DS V4.4.0-10 and DSi v1.44.It works on the wood firmware, which can be the best homebrew firmware at present.
Ace3ds plus works perfecrly on 3DS V4.3.0-10 and DSi V1.44,
Stylish Silicone Case Cover with Handbag design for Iphone 5
This stylish design is an Apple Iphone 5 Silicone Case Cover with a Handbag Wallet Bag, which can protect your iPhone 5 from scratching and bumps.
Official Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Chrome flip Case
This Official Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Chrome flip Case can protect the front of your Samsung Galaxy S3 from scratches, scrapes and front-on impacts with the official flip cover.
- June 2013 (2)
- May 2013 (7)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (4)
- February 2013 (3)
- January 2013 (17)
- December 2012 (8)
- November 2012 (12)
- October 2012 (14)
- September 2012 (17)
- August 2012 (3)
- July 2012 (3)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (2)
- August 2011 (2)
- July 2011 (4)
- October 2010 (8)
- September 2010 (13)
- August 2010 (11)
- July 2010 (13)
- June 2010 (4)
- drupal development on Whether the newest 3DS v4.4.0-10 blocks 3ds flashcarts?
- xbox 360 emulator on R4i-SDHC 3DS can support the 3DS XL/LL V4.4.0-10, the updated patch will be released soon
- eHackPrograms on R4isdhc Dual-core VS R4isdhc RTS LITE Card, which one to choose?
- http://quickgive.org/riveroflife/member/172915/ on GEVEY Ultra iPhone Unlocker
- 3ds emulator mac on R4i-SDHC 3DS can support the 3DS XL/LL V4.4.0-10, the updated patch will be released soon
- Iris on Official stylish case cover for iphone 5 are available
- Versie Vaiko on Supercard DStwo SNES emulator and SDK will be released soon. New app announced iReader.
- Mattie on Ps3 Break User Guide And FAQ
- r4 ds on Wood R4 1.14 for Original R4 DS
- facial acne on R4DS Wood Kernel V1.12 updated