What do you need to know about PS3 Break?Yes,we have all things you need to know about PS3 Break.
Gamekool is now selling PS3 Break at 30.5$ shipped,world-lowest assured.
1)Le’t see the video demonstration first:
PS3 Break Video
2)When you have PS3 Break and you have problem using it,what should you do?See our PS3 Break FAQ
Q: Is PS3break easy to install?
A: Yes, it is a groundbreaking plug & play solution. It can be fully installed in seconds, without modifying or opening your console.
Q:Does it permanently modify my console?
A:Certainly not, once the PS3break is removed, it is completely disabled.
Q:How to install the PS3break?
A:Please click here
Q:What is the warranty?
A:PS3break is sold with a 1 year warranty. All our resellers will take care of warranty issues.
Q: Why it is said an unknow USB device was found in the menu when I connect the PS3break with PS3. In addition, the dongle’s green light isn’t lighting. ?
A： Reffering to this message, it means the dongle doesn’t work normally. You need to check the following operations:
1. All external USB devices should be removed(including the USB cable to the controller) from the PS3 machine before the PS3 is started up.
2. Ensure the disc dive of the PS3 is empty
3. Ensure the PS3 system firmware is V3.41
4. On the preconditon as the above mentioned. Do as following:
(1) It’s important to make sure the power was cut off.
(2) Insert the PS3break dongle to the PS3 device.
(3) connect the power jack with PS3 device to enter its ready mode.
(4) Power on the console and press the Eject button very quick. The green light of the dongle will be flashing shortly after a sound beep from the console
(5) Once the sytem menu is appeared on the screen, the green light will switch on, which indicating the dongle works well. If not, you need to repeat this process.
Q: why the “manager.pkg ” file wasn’t appeared when I executed Install Package Files in the menu ?
A: Reffering to this problem, please sovle it as the following steps: 1. Ensure the dongle green light is switched on. If not, please refer to FAQ 1.
2. To ensure a copy of Backup Manager (manager.pkg) file in FAT32 format is copied on it. And it’s stored in the root volumn of the external USB storage. Otherwise, if it will be failure.
3. With the above 2 conditions are fulfilled, intert the external USB storage, choose “Install Package Files”, the “manager pkg” will come up，then choose and execute it.
Q：when I came back to the Games menu, to choose “Backup Manager”, the joystick of the controller refused to work, and cannot choose the files in the menu ?
A: After you choosing “Backup Manager” ，you may choose the games, delete some files or backup files,etc by using the cross-shaped control keys on the left of the joystick
Q: After I finished the backup of the file, I chose the game in “Backup Manager”menu, and execute “load”, an error message appeared, “please insert the original BD game disc”. Why ?
A: To load up the game, a leading disc is needed for loading the PS3 games by inserting any original BD game disc into the drive of the PS3
Q:When I loaded the created backup game, it was back to Games menu, the game
what I wanted hasn’t been loaded. What’s the reason ?
A: It’s normal, When you came back to Games menu, you may find the just created backup games was above the icon of “Backup Manager”. Choose and execute it.
3)Download the PS3 Break User Guide at gamekool.
Gamekool PS3 Break User Guide